You wish you could feel like yourself again. You may be wondering, ‘How did this happen? When did I lose myself? Maybe there is just something wrong with me.’ I believe everything you need to get back to feeling like yourself again is already inside of you. You just haven’t figured out how to connect with that healing energy. That is what I am here to help you with.
Painful experiences can linger long after we think we should be feeling better. Many of us find that we are bothered by thoughts of past hurts in relationships, even with our own families, that just won’t go away. They can show up looking like symptoms – things like:
- Trouble sleeping
- Memories of things you prefer not to think about coming to mind at the worst times
- Panic attacks
- Feeling on edge, nervous, always waiting for the next bad thing to happen
- Expecting the worst when problems arise
- Always on the outside looking in, feeling like you don’t belong – even in your own family and friend group
- Somehow always falling into toxic relationships even though you try to avoid them
- Wanting to set boundaries but not knowing how
- Not loving yourself the way you deserve to be loved, and not feeling loved by others the way you want to be loved
- Feeling discouraged and hopeless that things will ever get better
- A general sense of fear about the future
- Doubting that anyone can help
- Wishing to find someone to talk to who understands and will listen without judgment
- and many other ways!
If any of these describe the way you feel, get in touch with me! I know things can get better for you and I am here to help using trauma and attachment focused therapy methods with mindfulness and parts work to help you reconnect with the part of you that knows how to love yourself and receive love from others in healthy ways. You’re not alone and there’s really nothing wrong with you. Let’s walk together through these challenges and get you back to feeling like yourself again.
Contact me today to get started! I have appointments available in the next week so you don’t have to wait any longer to start feeling better. I am working toward certification in EMDR and I am excited to offer this to my clients!