Therapy Chat Episode 260
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Welcome back to Therapy Chat! In today’s episode, host Laura Reagan, LCSW-C interviews Saj Razvi, LPC, a clinician and director of education for the Psychedelic Somatic Institute.
Listen in for a fascinating discussion on how psychedelics can help us go deeper in the process of healing trauma. Saj explains how psychedelics help us access different states of consciousness and why this matters in therapy for complex trauma. He explains the various models of psychedelic assisted trauma therapy and how Psychedelic Somatic Institute teaches therapists to legally provide psychotherapy to clients using psychedelic medicine in private practice settings, and how this contributes to greater access to these healing medicines than has been available previously.
- Register here (affiliate link) for a webinar to learn more about PSI’s training
- Read the White Paper that was recently published in the Journal of Psychedelic Psychiatry
- Check out the PSI website: https://psychedelicsomatic.org
- Listen to episode 218, Laura’s interview with Dr. Craig Heacock on his work in the MAPS studies with MDMA.
- Sign up to be the first to know when registration for Laura’s Trauma Therapist Consultation groups opens in February 2021!
Leave me a message via Speakpipe by going to https://therapychatpodcast.com and clicking on the green Speakpipe button.
Thank you for listening to Therapy Chat! Please be sure to go to iTunes and leave a rating and review, subscribe and download episodes. You can also download the Therapy Chat app on iTunes by clicking here.
Podcast produced by Pete Bailey – https://petebailey.net/audio